A gal and 4 guys

Sunday, August 07, 2005

13? How can it be...

it just seems like yesterday that Nathan was a baby. He was born on August 7th at 4:19 pm. The Dr. came in after surgery and said that it was lucky we had to do a section. Nathan had a double knot in cord and if he were delivered naturally he would not have made it. Ron quickly commented that his name means gift of God. That is what Nathan is.Nathan is a smart, funny, sweet, kind hearted kid. I am proud to be his momma. I am excited to watch him grow into a wonderful young man!
Happy 13th Nathan. You are my favorite 13 year old. I love ya!

4 Comments:

  • Please tell him Happy Birthday from us! :)

    How do you feel to be a Mom of a TEENAGER????

    By Blogger Sarah, At 10:33 AM  

  • Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's funny that you stayed in Green River.

    By Blogger Steve, At 11:24 AM  

  • Lori,

    Tag, you're it! Go to my blog and Thursday's post. :)

    By Blogger Sarah, At 10:37 AM  

  • He is getting older isn't he. How does it feel to be the mom of a teenager? You're still looking good!

    By Blogger KMiV, At 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home