A gal and 4 guys

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Tag I'm it

Yea, I have been tagged by Sarah. I am suppose to list my top 10 songs that I currently dig.
hmmmm...I listen to all sorts of music. Here it goes...
not in any particular order:

1. Broken Road; Rascal Flatts
2. Holiday: Green Day
3. LIving on a Prayer: Bon Jovi
4. Walking that Line: Accapella
5. We were Meant to Live: Swithfoot
6. George Straits greatest hits
7. 1985: Bowling for SOup
8. Alabama's greatest hits
9. Darlings at Sea (my nephews band)
10. Let Me Go: Threedoors down

now I have to tag some people, Ron and anyone else who reads my blog...
That was harder than I thought.

4 Comments:

  • Cool! Your nephew has a band? How fun!!! :) Hey, you could tag Kevin...he's mad that I didn't tag him. Hehehe

    By Blogger Sarah, At 11:26 AM  

  • Gee, do I have to?
    Can I use yours!

    By Blogger KMiV, At 2:57 PM  

  • Hey Lori! I just read your blog and feel like we've been visiting over lunch. Three boys! Me too! God gave me a girl first though. Will you be trying for one of those?!?!? :-)
    Thanks for you comments on my blog. I like this blogging stuff...pretty cool.

    By Blogger Cheryl, At 1:02 PM  

  • that is quite an eclectic assortment of music! cool!

    By Blogger tabitha jane, At 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home