A gal and 4 guys

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Another birthday?


I have 3 special people who have birthdays this week. As in an earlier post, one is my dad and the other two are my older sisters!
I am the baby of the family(by a long shot) and I have two terrific older sisters. Linda, who is in Texas, is the oldest. She is without a doubt a second mom to me. She always listens to me and hardly ever gets upset with me(I don't think anyway). When I lived in Tx. for a short while, she never complained to me about me always being around, needing something ETC...her kids are close to my age and we are more like siblings. I want to let her know how special she is to me and to my kids. I love you Linda, I hope you have a special day!
The other is Pam. She is so fun to be around and I have only seen her upset with me once(and I think I was only like 10). My kids live to go to aunt Pams. SHe has a farm and all the fun stuff that goes along with it. She also treats my kids like her own and they love her for it! I want you to know how special you are to me and my kids. I love you too Pam!
I don't always say it, but I am sure lucky to have two older sisters like the two of you!
Happy birthday to you!

3 Comments:

  • What a neat pic of you and your sisters! Sisters are sooo special. I don't know what I'd do w/o mine!

    Happy Birthday to All!

    By Blogger Sarah, At 12:57 PM  

  • Hi Lori Ann
    Hope all is well at the Clark house, just thought that I would check in.

    By Blogger Carol, At 5:47 AM  

  • Thanks for visiting my blog! Was Portland a bit of a culture shock?? I know California is way different than any place we've lived before.

    By Blogger Karen, At 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home