A gal and 4 guys

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

To the hooligan that stole

my solar lanterns, why do you have to be mean? I din't take anything of yours. Could you please return them? I won't ask any questions. Just put them on my front porch and I will be one happy camper. What I don't understand is why you did it in two seperate evenings. Were you just teasing me? They aren't worth that much money, they don't hold any sentimental attachment . They just looked nice in my yard. It took me two years to find the perfect ones. Oh well I guess you need solar lights more than me. I hope that they make you happy. But please STAY OFF MY PROPERTY! Thank you.

4 Comments:

  • I'm sorry that you lost your pretty lights. That is really stinky!

    When we lived in P-land some hooligans stole 1) Kevin's bicycle, 2) Our truck toolbox with all its' tools in it and 3) an inflatable double nursing pillow that arrived in the mail that I desperately needed.

    Maybe it's the same guys that took your solar lights. :(

    By Blogger Sarah, At 6:51 AM  

  • Sorry it was me. Are you going to spank me when I get home from LA?

    Love,
    Ron

    By Blogger KMiV, At 7:54 AM  

  • Thus, why I don't have solar lights. Sure they can go anywhere... they usually do.

    I want something that has VOLTAGE! If someone wants to take them, they can... I'll just CHARGE them. If you know what I mean.

    peace.

    By Blogger Johnathan M. Thomas, At 10:23 AM  

  • lori - as it turns out... i can't find your email address. also... i have an entire herd of small people this week... how is your next monday? the 5th?

    rebecca-marie@hotmail.com

    By Blogger rebecca marie, At 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home