A gal and 4 guys

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ramblings, petpeeves, etc....

I am not the fashion police, or do I claim to be the end all be all on high fashion. But come on people, just because the weather is warm does not give a license to wear nothing, even if you look good in nothing. First encounter yesterday at the Albertson's. Woman, age 20 something, nice figure wearing ever so short skirt, I mean like barely covering hiney. Okay, so she turns around and has little bandaids all over her thighs, hiding I suppose scabs. GROSS! Does she really think I, or anyone else want to see this, exspecially at the grocery store. YUCK! Second encounter, waiting at the stoplight, young guy 20 something on BMX bike. Pants around thighs and dingy, DIRTY looking underwear hanging out! GROSS! You could see his hand prints where he kept tugging at them. I won't even talk about the girl with the thong and all her hiney on the booth at the restaurant. I do not want to sit where people have put exposed body parts on. (That should not exposed) Now I am not against fashion, but please cover up open sores and bums.

7 Comments:

  • Ewww. . .those visuals are just nasty!

    By Blogger Just Me. . ., At 4:56 AM  

  • Kyna~Sorry, but it was just like that...I have finally has it!
    Amy~I agree wear something that fits.

    By Blogger Lori Ann, At 7:06 AM  

  • Just because you CAN wear it doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it!!! ha ha.

    By Blogger Just Me. . ., At 6:39 AM  

  • It bothers me MORE in the absence of sores etc, when they actually look good in it, and know it too.

    By Blogger Sarah, At 7:02 AM  

  • OK Lori, I'm sorry I wore what I wore when we went to the grocery store the other day. I will hide the bandages when I shave my legs.
    Ron

    By Blogger KMiV, At 7:51 AM  

  • euw.

    ick.

    By Blogger rebecca marie, At 8:21 AM  

  • I hear ya!!

    Can't believe we were at Lambert's on the same day... maybe even the same time! We were there between 1:30 and 3.

    Hope you're having fun on your cross-country trek.

    By Blogger Karen, At 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home